* Home Page * About
Our Studio * Classes * Common
* Group Lessons Calendar * Party
Calendar * Studio News * Internet
Coupon * Contact *
ANSWERS TO COMMON QUESTIONS
- CAN I LEARN TO DANCE?
Dancing is as easy as walking once you are taught by a Fred Astaire expert. Thousands have been successfully trained in the Fred Astaire Dance Studios.
- WILL IT TAKE LONG?
- The length of the course
depends on how many dances you would like to learn. The level of proficiency you wish to attain is also a factor. The average person learns the basic patterns to a dance in as few as six lessons.
- WILL MY INSTRUCTION BE IN
PRIVATE OR IN A GROUP CLASS?
- Private, semi-private, or group lessons are available, depending upon your personal choice.
- WHAT IS YOUR LOWEST COURSE?
- Courses are arranged for as low
as $15.00 - $35.00 per week (per person per couple).
- DOES THE FEE HAVE TO BE PAID IN ADVANCE?
- There are several convenient methods of payment available. If you prefer, you can budget the fee in
installments or use VISA, MASTERCARD, or AMERICAN EXPRESS.
- WILL I LEARN THE LATEST STEPS?
- You can learn the very latest steps in all the ballroom dances - Foxtrot, Waltz, Swing, Cha-Cha, Rumba, Tango,
Samba, Disco, Salsa and West Coast Swing. We also teach International style ballroom.
- WILL I HAVE TO RETURN EACH YEAR TO LEARN THE LATEST STEPS?
- After getting a good foundation, you will be able to
analyze the new steps and pick them up without difficulty. However, many pupils return because they enjoy their lessons.
- MAY I TAKE THE LESSONS ANY TIME CONVENIENT TO ME?
- Take your lessons any time that
you wish. The studio is open from 1:00 pm until 10:00 pm Monday through Friday, and Saturdays from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- WILL I HAVE A GOOD TEACHER?
- All of our Instructors are competent. The Instructors
selected for you are the ones best suited to your personality. Instructors may be changed upon request.
- WILL MY INVESTMENT IN LESSONS BE WORTH IT?
- As a foremost social activity, good dancing is a
lifetime investment in poise, confidence, improved personality, new friends, and it's an excellent form of exercise.
Updated Photos 1
Updated Photos of Bill and Floyd
Updated Photos of Dance Studio
Updated Group Page Photo
Updated Party Page Photo